Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An Interview with Stefan Romania

Joining us here today for another facinating interview here with me, Seth, is..Stefan Romania!



So, Stefan, when and where were you changed into a vampire?

During the 10year wait at the Battle of Troy, by my brother Vladimir.

Can you remember anything from your human life?

I can vaguely remember my wife, who I left behind when we were taken to go fight to take over the Trojans.

Why did you make humans aware that you were a vampire?

Why? Why would we want to hide our existance. We were put here on this earth, I never believed that hiding away was the answer. We can all co-exist.

When did you meet your brother Vladimir?

I met Vladimir on the day our legions beached near the Trojan Empire, we fought side by side. Eventually became the closest of friends.

Have you ever thought that you found your soul mate in your existence?

Once only. Arielle, but sadly she passed on due to me refusing to change her. If I do ever find another, I hope my love would be stronger than what it was for her.

Would you ever consider trying the ‘vegetarian’ diet some vampires follow?

And dare to be weakened? No.

Quick fire questions!

What is your most valuable possession?

My first ever yoyo, I used to kill Jack the Ripper.

What could you not live without?

My brother.

*smiles* Well, that's all the time we have for today Stefan. Thank you so very much for being with us today.

Remember to check the Midday Sun every week for new articles and trends readers! And follow us on twitter at @MiddaySun

No comments:

Post a Comment